To join, select your Membership Level below, click Next and follow the remaining directions. You can use most types of debit or credit cards. If paid online, your membership activation follows automatically.
[CAP processes payments through Stripe.] Please contact Scott Olds 303-817-8369 if you have any problems joining.
If you choose to pay offline by check, you still need to go through all the online steps to Join so an invoice will be created for you. Once you get to the payment step, select pay with check.
Please make your check payable to:
Colorado Association of Psychotherapists or CAP
Mail your check to:
Colorado Association of Psychotherapists
PO Box 1914
Arvada, CO, 80001
Once your check is received, we will activate your membership manually.
Colorado Association of Psychotherapists exists to enhance the success of Colorado psychotherapists. Membership dues pay for expert representation at the State House regarding legislation that affects Registered Psychotherapists. In addition, members benefit from:
- The Colorado Therapists Directory to promote member businesses.
- Member Event Calendar is public to let the public know about your upcoming events.
- CAP Chat forum for networking and referrals.
- We encourage you to share your expertise by offering Continuing Competency presentations at our networking, conference and other events.
- We hope you'd like to become a volunteer to help us help each other and make CAP even better.
Please Contact Us with your comments, suggestions, questions.