Colorado Association of Psychotherapists exists to enhance the success of Colorado psychotherapists.
Membership dues pay for expert representation at the State House regarding legislation that affects Registered Psychotherapists.
- In addition, you are included in the Colorado Therapists Directory, which helps you promote your business.
- CAP's Events Across Colorado public calendar is there to let the public know about your upcoming events.
- With your Practice Description, remember to include a link to your website, so CAP can help improve your SEO.
- We encourage you to share your expertise by offering CE presentations at our networking, conference and/or CAP Off events.
- We hope you'd like to become a volunteer to help us help each other. We can always use your help to make CAP even better.
Please Contact Us with your comments, suggestions, questions.
To join, go to the Membership Levels listed below. Select your membership level, click Next and follow the remaining directions. You can use most types of debit or credit cards. Once paid, your membership activation is automatic.
[CAP processes payments through Stripe.]
If you choose instead to pay by check, please make your check payable to:
Colorado Association of Psychotherapists or CAP
Mail your check to:
Colorado Association of Psychotherapists
PO Box 270471
Fort Collins, CO, 80527
Once your check is received, we will activate your membership.
For your reference here is a pdf of the Membership and Payment Information